Message Board : Ask the SLIMQUICK Coach

Slimquick Active

Before

After

majamarie says:

Does anyone know the difference between the Slimquick Ultra and the Slimquick Active? I was a ble to purchase the Active for $10 at a discount store, but have never seen it before. The ingredients appear to be the same, but they taste completely different when I take them. Thanks!

Comments

1. Sep 22, 2011

Afina says:

Here is the site for Slim Quick Active. http://myslimquickactive.com/

2. Sep 23, 2011

majamarie says:

Thanks! I just noticed that it is sold only in GNC stores, which is probably why it is packaged differently. It also has slightly different ingredients. I was able to buy 2 bottles of Active at Big Lots for the price of one bottle of Ultra. =)

3. Sep 30, 2011

lizbennett66081 says:

I love BigLots for things such as this. I was able to get a Slimquick Active Kit that included a 7 day cleanse and a 30day supply of the weight loss pills lastnight for real cheap! I hope that it works!!!

4. Oct 4, 2011

Mayramortician says:

I got mine for $21 at Walmart the caffeine free one since I'm on medicine for my depression I can use anything with caffeine. Do they sell caffeine free slim quick at big lots too?

5. Oct 11, 2011

majamarie says:

After completing the cleanse, and a little more than a week on the Active pills, I can now say that the Ultra seem to work better.

Login to add a comment